The appearance of mold and mildew in the house is a real global disaster. Because the appearance of black-green dots on the walls and ceiling is very dangerous. If you ignore this problem for a long time, you can start health problems, and in the worst case, this will lead to death.
This problem is urgent for those who live outside the city, because the humidity there is an order of magnitude higher. Before we describe how to remove fungus from a wooden house, you need to understand what mold is, where it comes from, and what are the first signs of its occurrence.
From the biological point view, a fungus in a private house is a plaque based on mold fungi. These are the so-called parasitic microorganisms, which tend to proliferate and release toxic spores. That is, as soon as they enter the nutrient medium, they immediately begin to multiply to enormous sizes.
How to get rid of mold and mildew in the house?
By herself mold itself is unpretentious, as soon as it enters a humid environment, it immediately begins to actively grow. Before you start getting rid of the fungus in the house, you need to eliminate the cause of its occurrence.
Otherwise, all your efforts will be in vain, and soon the problem will return again.
Even if you removed all the mold and mildew in the house, it may come back again more than once. And there are the following reasons for this:
Violation of the technological process during construction plays a significant role. This can often be seen in wooden houses built in a region with high humidity.
If you close a damp tree during construction, in the hope that the wood will dry out over time, then you will need to carry out the treatment against mold and mildew in the first months after the end of construction.
When discussing how to get rid of mold in your home, it is worth noting than it is dangerous. Today we spend about 80% of our free time in a confined space. And wherever you are: car, home and office - toxic spores can be found everywhere.
If the concentration of microorganisms in the space is insignificant, migraine may develop, with a large number of spores, internal organs are damaged.
Below, we will consider the most common reactions of the body to mold and fungi:
If you do not want to undermine your health and your loved ones, take care of removing the fungus in a timely manner and mold.
You can protect your house from mold and mildew in two ways: on their own and with the involvement of professionals. Both methods are good, so we'll take a closer look at each of them below.
If you think that routine cleaning of the affected area with soap and a brush will help you get rid of mold, you are mistaken.
Because after a few weeks, microorganisms will reappear at the cleaning site, but only in greater quantities. There is another option - cleaning the affected area with antiseptics and drugs.
If you are planning to renovate your home, you can use the Antiseptic Primer , it is a good remedy for fight against mold and mildew. In addition, it is ideal for fighting other parasites.
Another means of fighting fungi on the walls of the house is ammonia .
It is effective on concrete, glass and tiles. For wood, this tool is not suitable, you can only achieve a pungent odor and sore throat.
Hydrogen peroxide solution perfectly helps in the fight against various bacteria and parasites.
But it is worth noting that when removing fungus in the kitchen, bathroom or any other room, you can irrevocably ruin the colored surfaces, because peroxide is also a bleaching agent, vinegar and soda solution also help a lot.
All of these chemicals partially help to forget the problem of mold.
In wooden houses, the fungus affects the walls and ceiling in depth, and superficial cleaning is unlikely to get rid of the mold forever. The ideal solution in this situation would be to call specialists at home.
Many industrial companies decide the question of how to get rid of mold and mildew in the house. Most offer hot or cold fog technology with simultaneous mechanical surface cleaning.
Depending on how much mold has penetrated the walls and ceiling, the entire cleaning procedure will take 1 to 8 hours.
When working, professionals use only certified drugs and products.They belong to the category of substances with minimal hazard, and are very effective against mold and mildew. After such treatment, the problem with mold will go away forever, and you can again live safely and safely in the house.
Posted By: Work Style |05, Nov 2020
Posted By: Work Style |08, Nov 2020
Posted By: Work Style |08, Nov 2020
Posted By: Work Style |06, Nov 2020
Posted By: Work Style |12, Nov 2020