How to learn to paint on the walls of the house - help for beginners
Sinusoidal fashion trend - everyone knows concept. Artistic wall painting was no exception.
With this method of decoration, you can decorate any type of interiors, and especially small children will be delighted.
Let's look at how to learn how to paint with paints on the surface of walls, and also what paints are most suitable for this purpose.
Painting the surface of the walls with acrylic paints boasts many advantages.
Please note that the walls painted with acrylics in the apartment are resistant to ultraviolet light, frost and moisture, and also have special strength. Specific properties make it possible to use the material for covering both facade and interior wall surfaces.
What paints should I paint on the surface of the walls? most often they paint the walls with acrylic, and most of the products include:
- Coloring pigments.
- Acrylic resin will bond the components.
- Modifiers and stabilizers.
Choose a paint with properties that will always be possible. The current range will include the following mixtures:
A popular ornament is flower bouquets, butterflies and peculiar patterns.
For painting the surface of the walls, oil paints are also used, which can be bought in specialized stores like "everything for artists". Such products are most often used only by professionals, and for novice artists it will be very difficult to draw with such means. The result will be picturesque landscapes and unusually finely drawn drawings of everyday life, life and nature.
The material is rarely used for the following reasons:
Note that oil-based paints will help to add detail to the image to a degree that can never be added with other paints and varnishes.
If we paint on the walls of the house, then the original acrylic the colors can be corrected with tinting paste. The functional area of the products is as follows:
Pastes are the most organic for the development of pastel tones or extraordinary color combinations. On any tube of the substance, the maximum dose of the concentration of the one-time type will be indicated.
The assortment is incredibly large, and certain materials will be especially loved by domestic consumers:
The color range is diverse.
Representative of the low-cost dyes segment.The properties of the pigment will be confirmed by domestic consumers for many years, and the solution itself perfectly resists mechanical influences. Tubes are presented in basic colors, and plastic cans are presented in a variety and combination of shades - from bluish black to phosphoric white.
We suggest watching a video in which you will see which paints for wall painting are better to choose.
Before starting to paint artistic masterpieces, the surface will need to be processed in advance and it will be necessary to determine what paints should be used in similar conditions.
The preparatory stage for the performance of work
The order of the very first manipulations that ensure high-quality drawing on the walls and ceiling is described below ... How to learn to paint beautifully on the surface of the walls?
- Before preparing the surface of the walls, the structure that will be finished earlier should be cleaned - remove the wallpaper layer and paint, and also rinse whitewash and loose plaster.
- Wall surfaces should be degreased to ensure future adhesion of finishing materials to the surface.
Degreasers can be white spirit or even a special primer.
- The next step is leveling the surface with plastering, and the finishing putty mixture will level the wall surfaces completely.
- Use a brush or roller to treat the surface with acrylic primers. This mixture will provide additional indicators of the quality of the final image - fix the base, which will prevent shedding, and also provide a high coefficient of adhesion of the coloring pigment to the walls. After solidification, the walls can be considered prepared.
The same primer is not suitable for dry rooms and rooms with a high degree of humidity. In humid rooms, it is worth using moisture-resistant mixtures with an antiseptic effect. A dry room will require a preliminary impregnation with an acrylate solution, and then an art painting of external or even internal walls is carried out with acrylic.
Interestingly, the technology is divided into some stages in order to know how to paint the wall correctly, and they should be adhered to:
The varnish is used to increase the resistance of the layers to the external environment.
In theory, the algorithm for painting walls is quite variable:
- Drawings on the surface of walls that occupy large areas and are lighter implemented by means of an airbrush (a slightly modified spray gun in appearance) or paints that are in aerosol cans.
- It is desirable to apply drawings on the surface of the walls with your own hands using flat or round synthetic / natural materials with brushes (from pork or squirrel hair). In the creative process, when you need to draw with your own hands, rollers, artistic spatulas, scotch tape, rags and pieces of foam rubber help.
- It is not necessary to be skilled artists to embody a picture on the surface of the wall - it is enough to work with special tools under a blank or a stencil.
Finishing with acrylic paint should be called the best option for decorating the surface of the walls in the interior with your own hand. Decorative materials will give a kind of master class among coatings of a similar purpose. Not always people who paint the walls perfectly by means of paint are called a designer or artist, and a special profile appearance is not the most important criterion for work. With the use of diligence, you can still draw simple ornaments on the surface of the walls and paint with your own hands with wood paint (with combined work).
Posted By: Work Style |02, Nov 2020
Posted By: Work Style |05, Nov 2020
Posted By: Work Style |09, Nov 2020
Posted By: Work Style |13, Nov 2020
Posted By: Work Style |01, Nov 2020