Most often, fires in homes are caused by neglect of fire safety rules and dangerous handling of fire.
The document defining fire safety rules is Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated 25. 04. 2016 No. 390 9th ed.
From 06.04.2016 "On the fire regime" (Together with the "Rules of the fire regime in the Russian Federation")
Use the devices in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
In case of fire:
Give the exact address, your last name, first name, patronymic and what is on fire.
Electrical appliance ( computer, TV)
1. It is necessary to de-energize it or completely the room.
2. Call the fire brigade.
Get people out.
4. Start extinguishing the fire with fire extinguishing means.
1. Report to the fire department.
2. Warn neighbors about the fire.
3. Start extinguishing the fire with fire extinguishing means.
At the entrance
Report to the fire department.
2. If possible, determine the place of fire ( if there is no threat to life and health ).
3. Smoke and fire in the stairwell rises from the bottom up.
4. When a fire source is found, start extinguishing by asking neighbors for help.
5. If it is impossible to start extinguishing the fire yourself, it is necessary to notify the residents and begin evacuation. When passing through areas with heavy smoke, hold your breath or cover your mouth and nose with a damp cloth.
6. If the fire source is in the apartment, and screams are heard from it, then it is necessary, without waiting for the firefighters, to knock down the door, however, you must remember that this will give an influx of fresh air, provide even greater combustion and the fire can go to you.
7. If, when leaving the apartment, you find yourself in a cloud of thick smoke, you must immediately go back, close the door, and close all the cracks and ventilation with wet rags, if there is a balcony, you must go out to it and ask for help.
Call the fire brigade.
2. Don't try to break into the basement.
3. Notify your neighbors and wait for the firemen on the street.
4. If a fire occurs while you are in the basement: try to breathe through a damp cloth. Move towards the exit crouching or crawling. If you lose your orientation, pay attention to where the smoke is being drawn. Most likely there is a way out.
5. When in doubt, do not despair . Just lie down in the aisle and cover yourself with a tight, preferably wet rag. They will definitely find you.
If you see a shaft of fire coming straight at you, fall to the floor with a cloth covering your head and try not to breathe.
1. Knock the person to the ground and try to remove the burning clothes from him.
2. Call an ambulance.
3. After extinguishing, proceed with first aid.
1. Careless handling of fire.
Violation of instructions for the operation of electrical appliances.
3. The use of faulty electrical appliances.
4. Electrical wiring closures as a result of aging or disruption during installation work.
5. Fire from household gas appliances.
According to statistics, most of the fires are directed at the private sector. The distance between houses is called a fire gap. It depends on the material used in the construction and is rated in terms of fire resistance.
V degree houses, which do not have requirements for fire resistance and fire propagation limit. The distance between wooden houses must be at least 15 meters for fire safety.
Failure to observe the distances can lead to refusal to commission the building.
The distance between farm buildings on one site is not standardized. Unhindered access to the house should be provided.
The width of the entrance must be at least 6 meters.
Before the heating season, the condition of chimneys, gas columns, boilers, furnaces is checked. Solid fuel stoves should be free of burnouts and visible damage.A metal sheet must be installed in front of the firebox door.
Works on the production of electrical work are carried out in accordance with the " Rules for the Device of Electrical Installations" (PUE) .
When installing electrical wiring inside wooden floors, it is mandatory to use a metal hand. The open version wiring is carried out exclusively with a non-combustible cable using an RCD.
To ensure free evacuation, there must be a separate emergency exit from each floor of the house . Recently, automatic fire extinguishing systems , which are distinguished by high reliability and are capable of operating autonomously day and night without human intervention, have begun to enjoy particular popularity.
Fire is an element that has no pity, destroying everything and everyone in its path.
Neglect of fire safety rules leads to big troubles, this is the loss of property, a roof over your head, as well as a huge danger to human life and health, both from the fire itself and from combustion products.
Do not neglect primary extinguishing media.
( 1 grade, average 5 of 5 )
Posted By: Work Style |08, Nov 2020
Posted By: Work Style |06, Nov 2020
Posted By: Work Style |01, Nov 2020
Posted By: Work Style |05, Nov 2020
Posted By: Work Style |02, Nov 2020